Friday, May 4, 2012

Skipping, Dancing.....and falling....

Well, ahoy. Or not.
I don't do boats.

So I'm trying out different exercises cos I get bored really easily. "Walk? Ergh..... Nope." I have a list of things I could do...! 
- Walk
- Jog (Pretty much walking...just faster and sweatier. Yuck.)
- Run (See above, only double it.)
- Elliptical Machine (For some reason makes walking more enjoyable! Psssst...it's cos you can watch a movie at the same time!)
.....
- Dance Central.? 

Has anyone played dance central? It's a damn good work out! (Either that or I'm incredibly unfit.) (Oh wait, I am!!)
It is so much fun, just turn on the Kinect and dance like a psycho (Not by choice...I just can't dance.) There's even a workout mode that counts your calories! Me thinks it's better than walking, but some how I don't think it quite classifies as exercise. Sad face. 

Can it? 

How about skipping? I used to be awesome! (Skipping rope I mean, not the fairy jumps you do down the road...) If I got myself a good skipping rope....and hula hoop?? Omg. I think I've just re-vamped exercise to make it fun. Doesn't count though does it (as much).....sad face.  

Just gotta think, "You want to wear that drop dead gorgeous dress? You want to look SEXY as hell on the beach? Then you know what..? WAAAALK you loser!!!" 

That's right, tough love on myself.... However, I might want to keep it as a voice in my head. Yelling "WAAAALK!" at myself could be seen as frightening.... to myself also! 

Anywho, will try more ideas tomorrow......and will also buy a skipping rope......just in case......

Ta rah for now my dahlings,
Han xx

No comments:

Post a Comment