Thursday, May 3, 2012

Step. Away. From. the Pasta.

Pasta is unhealthy....right?

Damn.
Can't touch my favourite food! I may cry. Found myself fighting with my sub-self today. Anyone listening to me would have assumed the worst and plonked me straight into an asylum. Just from listening to....
"Noo I can't have pasta....Aww but maybe if it's just a little bit it'll be ok?.....No Hannah, stay strong put the fork away...Hannah put the fork away......Just one bite??.....No Hannah, fork, away, NOW."

Fingers crossed it gets easier!!

But chocolate..... NO! New subject.

So I went out tonight for the Archiball (Architecture Ball) and was undecided about whether to drink or not. I figure alcohol has calories.... I mean, what doesn't! And I didn't want to be that person turning down free drinks after counting calories on my fingers. Asking to look at every alcohol bottle before it goes into my drink. I really must find out what is ok to drink and what isn't... I mean, I'm not a big drinker generally....but hey! Free drinks!! Doesn't happen often! (But just you wait boys, wait til I've lost these kilos and wear my tightest dress....You'll drool. Won't be able to help it.)

Wow, reading back over that the word drink has lost meaning to me....drink, drink, drink, drink. (Not an alco...)

Other than that my exercising has improved. Motivation for it hasn't but it'll get better! I look forward to having actual structure. I work better with structure.

I haven't really kept up a good rhythm with the content in my blogs, eh? Might just see what I feel like writing each day, it's sure to change a lot! But it'll still be full of........Words.

Sleep tight loverrrs,
Han xx

2 comments:

  1. If you love pasta that much, you could substitute it for shirataki noodles. They are made from the Konjac root (a vegetable) and a MASSIVE pile of them is 14 calories.

    Two brands you can find at Woolworths are Slimpasta (more expensive, in the health section) and Chang's Super Lo-Cal (in the Asian noodle section). If you are going to buy the Slimpasta, I suggest the spaghetti rather than the angel hair style. They don't taste exactly like pasta, but a pretty amazing substitute for so little calories.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you!! Will definitely have a look at that one! :)

      Delete