Sunday, May 6, 2012

And so it Pre-begins?

It begins! As of tomorrow the pre-season begins.... I'm still not quite sure of what that means. Is it still a structured part of the program? Or is it like the warm ups? Does it count towards the 12 weeks? Argh so many questions, which will hopefully be answered tomorrow.

So I discovered that I'm not much of an outside exerciser. I find walks tedious... and have trouble with running due to asthma (I'm such a cripple....) I'm hoping to be able to convert my km's per week to something I can do at home..

Not sure if I've mentioned it, but I own a DVD collection of over 700!! My pride and joy.... the only thing is it keeps me busy. I'm definitely a TV person, however I'm not a couch potato! I like to have the television going with one of my DVD's on while I'm pottering around doing other things. For this reason I'm bringing my elliptical trainer back from my dads house so that I can rack up some km's while still doing the thing I love! Wonder if it counts? Also, I wonder if the weekly challenges go by km's or calories?

Again, many many questions!!!

All will be revealed tomorrow!

Very proud of myself this week. From just eating slightly healthier, cutting out sugary drinks and exercising a little more I have already lost 1.5kgs! I think I could do better though, but from what I've heard that's a fairly healthy weight to lose in a week!

Super dooper excited to officially begin! Or is it not part of it? STOP with the questions Hannah!!!!

Good luck all my pretties! We shall be in to to win it!
Han xx

1 comment:

  1. Pre-Season is just 4 weeks before the program starts to get you mentally prepared for the following 12 weeks (and the rest of your life!).

    There are two tasks per week. There are no meal plans, exercise plans or anything like that until the 12 weeks starts.

    Good luck!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete