Monday, May 21, 2012

Dark chocolate? Nahh......

Time to makeover my kitchen!!  Saw the shopping list that Michelle provided for us and instantly my mind went "but what do I snack on??" So that will be difficult! Also....anchovies? Arggh! Hopefully I can replace them with something :P

It's times like these that I realise just how picky I am when it comes to food..  This is one of my biggest downfalls, and one that I may need to get over to some extent. There are some things that I may not be able to get past but I will do my best and swallow some things down! (I'm sure they'll be delish!) 

I hate this picky side of me, but it's something that has been with me my entire life, my parents hate it! For example; I won't eat pumpkin but I LOVE pumpkin soup, I can't eat dark chocolate because I find it too bitter, zucchini = yucky, seafood doesn't sit right with me....etc. See? It's terrible!!! Time to get over it, find a nice low fat sauce that I can douse the veggies in. It''ll work out!!

Wish me luck, and luck to you all!

Han xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment