Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sweat and Bruises!

Goodness I have such commitment to the written word! I told you I suck at keeping up to date with blogs! But I shall do my best...for you...and only you. (Psst, who are you?)

Pre-season has begun. And I was very wrong about what it meant. It means small challenges but more often! It's interesting though, all these things that I had never thought about when it comes to losing weight...like excuses (turns out I made alot...) But it also gives me the chance to right my wrongs. My very very wrongs.

I'm very proud of my self.. I have already lost 2kg and the program hasn't properly started!! :D Big smilies. I believe, that this weight has dropped for one main reason! The water. Rather than coke I've been drinking soooooo much water and it's obviously benefitting me. :D Again big smilies.

The exercise thing is hard but tonight was rather interesting. I have a gym membership that I have been neglecting for a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time (money down the drain...bad.) So I decided to go tonight.

Now, I'm a girly girl. I like to look nice if I'm going out. No matter where it is! So I got dressed in my sporty stuff and put my hair up, very neatly and nicely! (Sad to say, I even put a small amount of makeup on... ) I went to the gym. 10 minutes later after being on the bike, my nice hair was frizzing, my forehead was shiny and my cheeks we very unattractively red! At that point I didn't care though.... I just wanted to breathe!!

I stayed at the gym for about an hour and a half!! (very proud) And I went on many many machines, though could have stayed on some longer than I probably did... I also discovered that I have a fear of running on treadmills (Brings back flashbacks of a bad experience.... think cartoon...) All in all I was very proud and do believe I burned over 500 calories! Big claps for Hannah!!! :D and also big smilies.

I also bruised my ankle knuckle.

Peace out!
Han xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting out to the gym! If you've already lost 2kg, you are going to SMASH this program! Woohooo!! Just keep doing what you're doing!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps!! WIll try and keep it up at the same pace! :)

    ReplyDelete