Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the Beginning......

In the beginning....there was no motivation....only movies and fast food.......
This. Is about to change.

On May 7th I will begin my transformation to being the sexy woman I know I was born to be. A woman so sexy that men's eyes melt just from a glance at these legs. The earth will stop and stare at the being that gave the word 'sexy' it's full meaning.

But we'll get to that.

For now we start at the beginning.
The name is Hannah, and I have just joined Round 2 of Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation.  My weight at this current time is between 90 and 94kg and it is my wish/hope that I get this down to approximately 65kg. 2kg a week!!

In this blog I plan to tell it all. What I ate, what exercise I did, what my brain said, when I fell over, how I embarrassed myself, and just to keep things spicy, what I plan to do with my new body once I get it!

I am also tracking all these activities via MyFitnessPal.com which will keep track of my calorie consumption and exercise habits.

Looking forward to the Pre-Season starting because going to the supermarket currently is confusing!! Not quite sure what I can and can't eat, really happy that Michelle provides an actual shopping list, will make life 372 times easier.

And that is the first blog post for this incredibly interesting, thrilling, heart-warming blog.  Stay tuned for more events, quirks and quips. You will laugh, cry, hide......actually you'll probably just be slightly amused. Hopefully inspired. Eh, we shall see!

Wish me all the sexy in the world!
Ta loveys,
Hannah


Todays stats.

Exercise: did a 4km brisk walk
Food: chicken sammich, banana smoothie, much water and tea!


Body plans: I will fit into these amazing dresses I once bought and haven't had the heart to throw away.  They're just too pretty!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, what a great start to your blog. Love the sense of humour coming through. :) Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps!! Will try to keep the humour......Oh no there's pressure now! Not gonna happen....
      Lol Thank you :)

      Delete